1. To apply for a course, you will need to find the course that you are interested in on the college website and click on the Apply button.
2. If you are not already registered with the college, you will need to Create an account, which will allow you to track your application.
- Please use a personal email address, and not a school email address. When you create your account, you will create your own password reminder question, and answer, in case you forget your password in the future.
- If you already have a Prospect account, but have not been provided with a college login yet, then you can use your Prospect account login (normally your personal email) and password to log in.
- If you are a current student at the college, and have been provided with your college account details, and have an active college Google account, you will be able to log into Prospect (the college application system), using your college email, and college email password, using the 'Click here to login with your college Google Account' link on the Prospect login page.
3. Within the college application screens, any fields that are marked with an asterisk (*) must be completed. You can save your progress within an application, and go back to it later if you wish. However, please note that some of our courses can fill up quickly.
The pages that you see in the online application, will depend on the type of course that you are applying for, but you will normally see the following:
- Personal Details - Personal Details, Welsh Language, Emergency Contact, Correspondence Address
- Further Details - Equal Opportunities, Help and Support, Additional Learning Needs, Medical Conditions, Applying for Transport
- Data Protection
4. Once you have submitted your application, you will see a confirmation message, and you should receive a confirmation email.
If there are interviews available for you to book, you will be asked to pick one at the end of your application. If no interviews are available at that time, you will be sent an email inviting you to book an interview, as interview slots become available, for your course.
The college will contact you through email, phone calls and texts, so please ensure that your contact details are correct, and up to date.
What is my Prospect Login Name?
Your Prospect login is shown on all your communications that you receive from the college. Normally, this will be the personal email address that you have registered with us. If you are still unsure, then you can contact us here - firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I reset my Prospect password?
You can reset your Prospect password here -https://apply.ceredigion.ac.uk/ResetPassword.
You should enter your personal email address, and then click on submit. If the personal email that you have provided is found, then you will be sent an email with a link to reset your password. If you do not receive the email, please get in touch with us here - email@example.com.