The NICEIC Domestic Heat Pumps course has been designed to provide heating and plumbing engineers with the relevant skills to enable them to: design, install, test, commission, handover, service, and fault find ground and air source heat pump systems.
Dates - 13th June, 24th June
11th July, 18th July
Thermal Earth Capel Hendre
The fully funded course will include information on a wide range of topics including the fundamental working principles of heat pump systems.
This course has been designed and is delivered in accordance with the latest NOS/QCF criteria and MCS scheme requirements.
In order to attend, you must have the following:
● NVQ Level 2 plumbing or H&V (domestic) or equivalent
● A certificate of competence for the installation of unvented hot water systems
● WRAS approved Water Regulations qualification
● An Energy Efficiency qualification issued by a 17024 UKAS accredited body
● An independently accredited Health and Safety qualification covering Working at Heights, CoSHH and Manual Handling qualifications
Coleg Ceredigion is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales No. 08725643 and is a registered charity No. 1154557.
The registered office is at Park Place, Cardigan, Ceredigion, SA43 1AB