Ffion Evans - Student Welfare Officer and point of contact for ‘Looked After Children and Care Leavers
Telephone – 01970 639 700
Meinir Lewis - Student Welfare Officer and point of contact for ‘Looked After Children and Care Leavers
Telephone - 01239 612 032
- Cross campus visits
- Designated points of contact to assist with chosen courses, funding, mentoring support and any additional support required.
- Links with local authorities, Careers Waels and schools to identify the need of young people who are applying to college early, to ensure the right help and advice, guidance and support is provided.
- Support for young people who require help, support, advice and guidance for personal and social development.
- Pre-application advice and guidance available on courses and support with applications if required.
- Advice and guidance for accessing Learning support for additional academic requirements.
- Support through the enrolment process.
- Help with accessing relevant and available funding.
- Designated course tutor to assist with advice guidance and advocacy throughout their time at the college.
- Designated person to assist with signposting to relevant support provisions such as mentoring, careers, counselling.
- Support with applications for HE courses and transition into HE.